Friday, November 03, 2006

Once again, WHY?????

I know that I have written about this before but I can't help it, here we go again!

I got a message from a friend about a site that tears people's blogs apart. I am not even going to give them any traffic by disclosing the URL but, trust me, it's out there and it is horrible.

Here is a group of people that sit back and judge, criticize and ridicule others for their blogs and their LIVES. Their LIVES people! This group of individuals relish in pulling bloggers lives apart and mocking them over what they have posted ON THEIR PERSONAL BLOGS.

WHAT's WITH THAT???

I just don't understand how anyone can justify themselves when ridiculing and tearing others apart. They all comment on how sanctimonious and self-serving "these bloggers" are and yet, I ask, and that makes them different how????

Here's the difference: the difference is that anyone that posts on their personal blog about their own life and their life experiences are expressing themselves and are making themselves vulnerable in doing so. They are exercising their right to speak their minds. The BOZOs on this other site are cruel and horrific. They are actively choosing to be uncaring and callous. And mostly are a bunch of cowards since many use pseudonyms or post as "anonymous".


If you don't like someone's blog, what they are writing in their blogs or who they are (judged by what they are writing) then just DON'T READ THE FREAKIN' BLOG!

Let people be for heaven's sake.

It's horrible when I know bloggers who are thinking of or actually HAVE created 'anonymous' blogs because of the viscious commentary and personal attacks that result from their posts on their PERSONAL BLOGS!

What in the world have we all come to when we feel a need to attack someone because we don't agree with their lifestyle, their personal experiences or beliefs?

It is all so horribly sad.

4 comments:

amylovie said...

It sounds to me like they are the loosers.

Amy

Shar said...

I think I inadvertently came across that site. I think it's sad and pathetic for others to take pleasure putting someone else down.

Jennifer said...

oh, poo on them...i feel bad for ppl like that who have nothing better to do than ruin someone's day. i mean, really...how sad is that?

Sourire11 said...

Amen, sister!