Sunday, August 05, 2007

Thanks for a great 18 years!





Don't we look like such babies? It's hard to believe that it's been 18 years since that wonderfully happy day. There have been, of course, ups and downs but I wouldn't trade a minute of it. How else would we have gotten where we are today? I firmly believe that each of life's journeys, both happy and sad or trying, lead us to the places we are and I am VERY HAPPY where I am right now.

Thank you honey. You are my best friend, my lover, my provider and caretaker. You watch over our little family better than anyone could ever do and I thank God every day for you in my life.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart! Here's to the next 18, 28, 38 and so on years to come.

5 comments:

Sourire11 said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are adorable.

Sandy said...

You 2 are so cute! And YOUNG! Just babies!
:)
Hope it was happy!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! :)

paula said...

Happy Anniversary

Jennifer said...

happy anniversary, girlie - sorry this is a little late...i've been behind in EVERYTHING lol

love the wedding pics, by the way!