Friday, August 10, 2007

Fortunes. . . .

First, Thanks to all of you for the kind words and well wishes regarding the recent anniversary. It was so nice to open my email and find your congratulations there. What a pick me up! Thanks again.

So, I originally had had this grand idea of posting a different fortune every week. At the time, I was going to my FAVE sushi lunch spot weekly so, it was a plausible idea. And then, my summer got really, really busy. So, the weekly sushi lunches went by the wayside. Sigh.

So, I have a new fortune to share and I guess that this will be a sporadic thing rather than weekly but, it makes for good blogging content (at least I think it does). So, I will add it periodically.

'Nuf said.

Today's fortune?

"The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything."

Amen to that.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

mmm...sushi

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Moriah from Knitting Med Student. You're definitely in for PIF Exchange! Thanks for the advice on sticking with knitting...I know it's already helped me through a few painfully boring classes. When you get a chance can you email me you mailing address? My email's in my profile. Good luck with the exchange!!