KnittingNurse

Just a place where I can sit and write my thoughts on my newest passion. . . . . knitting. Hopefully, I will better document my progress throughout knitting and get in touch with others as obsessed as I am!

Monday, August 06, 2007

Finally some more knitting

OK, OK, so I am finally feeling better and can't sit down to a proper post. I have been up to some knitting during this brief run-in with a summer cold. I've worked on my Hogwart's Sock Swap and have almost completed sock number 1. Unfortunately, b/c this time around the swap isn't a secret one, I can not post progress pictures (RATS!) The time will have to wait until the pair is done and I ship them on to their new home. I need to keep up the pace so that they are done quickly and so that I will be ready for the race!

I need a quick but nice dishcloth pattern. Any suggestions ladies?

Lastly, my last Hogwarts Sock Swap pal had forgotten to include my needles in my package (oops!). Well, last week I got my needles and they were SO WORTH the wait. I got Lantern Moon Ebony DPNs. Wanna see? Take a look!



Beautiful, no?

Thanks so much Sandy!

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

Glad you are feeling better! I can't wait to see the pattern you chose for your wonderful sock!
Glad you like the needles! I was going to get you the Rosewood but then saw the Ebony and knew you had to try those! I have a pair that someone sent me from Germany ages ago and I love them! Hope you enjoy them! I know lots of wonderful socks (and dare I say, MITTENS?) will be created on those beautiful needles!
xo

 
At 6:02 PM , Blogger amylovie said...

Your new needlesa are beautiful. I've heard good things about them.

Amy

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger Mary Ann said...

You've done so much knitting I'm sure that you could just make up a dish cloth pattern. With your energy and skill, the sky's the limit.

Glad you're feeling better.

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

Oh man, those needles are beautiful. Lucky you. : )

And I'm also feeling the pressure to come up with a dishcloth pattern - quick but nice. If you find one let me know! It's so hard to pick out something for someone you don't know. I think I might get my box sometime late next week maybe - how about you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home