Thursday, March 01, 2007

What happened??

OK, so I got the girls right. Despite a poor performance, Antonella is good looking AND "edgy" right now (what with the pix and all) so I didn't think she would go. . . . quite yet. She better pick it up BIG time though. It's coming. . . . (no pun intended).

Now, WHAT HAPPENED with the guys???? Ok, Ok, AJ was next on my list (saved by a better performance than Brandon for my pick this week) so I can 'understand' him being gone. Nick was smooth though. Simon was right about the outfit and charisma but COME ON, Sanjaya did much worse in BOTH categories PLUS his performance was mediocre at best.

I agree whole heartedly with Paula and Simon. This may be a singing competition but the voting did not reflect that tonight. Of course this IS American Idol. . . . . .

2 comments:

amylovie said...

I picked Sanjaya and Antonella.

Amy

Sourire11 said...

sanjaya has the pity vote... all of the silly 16-year-olds out there feel bad for him when Simon critiques him so they vote for him. I see him going pretty far just based on that... my husband and I actually have a bet on it. He thinks sanjaya will be out next week - I think he'll (unfortunately) make the top 12.