Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm so dead

Remember yesterday?

Remember this?


Well, she got a big sister today:













Sigh. I love her. Here are a few close-ups of some details:


I love the hammered silver rings. You can't tell in the picture but they have some character in them with the impressions left from the hammering. Too cool. I love the way the links of the chain mimic the look of the stones. Yeah for good "karma" when crafting.

Here they are together:


See? THIS is why hubby should NEVER leave me alone. It's a bad, bad thing. In my defense though, I had one lonely solitary bead left after making the bracelet yesterday and I didn't have a coordinating necklace and I just COULDN'T let that one bead go to waste. I probably would have lost it somewhere along the way. . . . .

That's what I'm going with anyway.

Will post my call for AI after the show tonight. Got some straight K1 P1 to keep me occupied without needing to concentrate on what I am doing.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

GORGEOUS!

Senora Fuerte said...

Would you like some more beads for almost free? This is not an ad, I'm a knitblogger www.mommylookwhatimade.blogspot.com

I used to do a lot of jewelry making, which fell by the wayside when I learned to knit, but I still have a lot of interesting beads that I'd be willing to share with someone who has a budding love for beading... E-mail me if you'd be interested in perhaps a swap for some unloved yarn or a mere S&H price?

Natalie
PS. I like your blog a lot, I'm going to add it to my daily reads. :)