KnittingNurse

Just a place where I can sit and write my thoughts on my newest passion. . . . . knitting. Hopefully, I will better document my progress throughout knitting and get in touch with others as obsessed as I am!

Friday, December 29, 2006

Yeah! Pictures!


He said "Mom, you have to make a wish before you blow." So, I did.















Yeah for me! I got all the candles in a single shot! Woo hoo!
















Here is the FABULOUS shirt I got for my birthday! Isn't it the coolest ever???

4 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Jannette!!!
Sounds like everything is working out really well for you and your family! So happy for you!!
Lauren

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger amylovie said...

Happy birthday Jannette! You look absolutely beautiful in the pictures. That shirt is to die for!

Amy

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

yay for blowing out all the candles, yay for a super cute knitting shirt and yay for a super cute son! :)
you look great, by the way! hope your bday was spectacular!

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Lolly said...

Sorry I am late with my birthday wishes!! I hope it was a wonderful day!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home