Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Oh yeah, it's my birthday, it's my birthday . . . . .

(hmmmm, somehow that title doesn't evoke the whole rap song birthday tune, oh well. . . )



Your Birthdate: December 26



You lucked out the the skills to succeed in almost any arena.
Put you in almost any business or classroom, and you'll rise to the top.
You're driven and intense, but you also know when to kick back and cooperate.
Your ability to adapt to almost any situation is part of what's going to make you a success.

Your strength: Your attention to detail

Your weakness: You can be a little too proud of your successes

Your power color: Turquoise

Your power symbol: Arrow pointing up

Your power month: August


Woo hoo! I'm 41 (how DID that happen?)

I hope everyone had a joyous Christmas. Our Christmas was great. I think both Christmas eve and Christmas day dinners went well (I'll tell more later) and I hope that I have a nice relaxing day today. DS is staying home with me so hopefully we will have some great fun together (if I can get him off his Nintendo DS lite long enough . . . .)

So, onto the important stuff. . . .

As you can all see I did NOT post the christmas carol answers yesterday. I got so busy and I thought it would be better to have it as a birthday celebration. . . .

SO. . . .

you can still enter until I post the answers and do the actual drawing later today. I currently have just 4 entries (all with a complete set of correct song titles).

Don't know what I'm talking about? Check it out on the earlier posts. . . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Mine was earlier this month...43! It does creep up on us, doesn't it?! Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy!!!
Boy, you've had a BIG YEAR!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, and thanks for passing on the wonderful idea about the cranes. I am so in!!

Jennifer said...

happy happy birthday, girlie! mine's in a couple days, so i'll blow out some candles to celebrate yours, too! xo

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy BIRTHDAY!!!