Saturday, December 23, 2006

Isn't this a cool idea?

So, I am intrigued by the project "knitnowar: 1000" especially since:
a) I found this thing as a complete fluke (result of random surfing of the 'net)
b) DS read/analyzed the book for his class this year and was obsessed with the whole idea
c) I got my very first RAOK which was a paper crane in the mail this year.

All in all, I guess I should felt some cranes. It's a cool project don't you all think?

BTW, I've only gotten 2 entries for the contest . . . . . and just 1 with ALL the correct answers. . . . .

Just sayin'

2 comments:

amylovie said...

That is a cool idea!

Yikes, I didn't realize you tagged me. Better get on that.

Merry Christmas Jannette.

Amy

Jennifer said...

just emailed my entry but was missing a couple answers...at least i tried lol