Friday, December 22, 2006

I guess it was bound to happen. . . .

Jennifer tagged me for the "Weirdness Meme". So, here I am, fulfilling my tag responsibilities:

"How Weird Are You?"!

"The Rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you have been tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

Six weird things about me:

1 - I will not drink milk unless I have thoroughly shaken the container. Period. I know, I know, milk is now pasteurized and, even then, I drink Skim milk. Doesn't matter people. I MUST shake milk prior to drinking. It tastes better to me. I have NO IDEA where this came from but, it is a must and I will not drink milk otherwise. This dismays my DH to no end.

2 - I like to put cut up bananas in my tomato soup. Ok, Ok, I do NOT do this when outside of the house and, yes, I can drink tomato soup without the bananas but . . . . if I am home and there are some 'nanas around. . .YUUUUUMMMMMMY!

3 - I am obsessed with new crayons. I have probably about 4-6 boxes of crayons throughout the house. And not just 16 or 24 count. Nope. I go for 64 and up BABY! I love the smell, look and feel of new crayons. There is nothing like opening up a brand new box of crayons. . . . .tee hee.

4 - I love to go to the grocery store. I am sure that there are others out there that feel the same way BUT. . . . I will spend up to 3 hours in a grocery store and not think twice about it. I go and look up and down every single aisle whether or not there is something in that aisle on my list. Doesn't matter. I get lost while I am there and before I know it. . . it's been 3 hours. It's so bad that I can NOT put any refrigerated or such items in the cart until the end because of it.

5 - I have to have a can of coca cola in bed every night just before going to sleep. I have a hard time falling asleep without it. Not caffeine-free either. Nope. Regular, caffeinated coke. I can be totally not sleepy and wide-awake and as soon as I near the end of the can I start to nod off. Not sure why, where or when that started either.

6 - If I come into to watch a sports event after it's begun, whether live or on TV, and the team I am rooting for goes from winning to losing. . .I will stop watching b/c I am convinced that I am a jinx and that my presence has changed their luck and they will turn it around once I am gone. This doesn't apply if I have been there from the beginning of the game (b/c I was there while they were winning and clearly was not the cause for the change in their luck) BUT if I come in later. Forget it. It's me and I stop watching (this of course drives DH absolutely INSANE!)


OK, so now I will Tag: Esther from Knitting RN, Amy from Nuttin' but knittin', Cathi from In the Pink, Jen from Tales from a Knitting NICU nurse, Shar from Nurse Shar Knits and last but not least Stacy from Empty Nest Knitter.

Ladies???????

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

yay - i'm so excited that you participated in the meme (what does that mean, by the way??)!!

the coke before bed is the weirdest thing, i think.

I MISS U!! hope all is well and hope u have a great christmas! xo