Monday, August 29, 2005

Meme time again!

Well, I get this one from my good buddy Amy Here goes:

My 23rd post, 5th sentence reads:

"I think that quality work (and time) deserves quality materials."

That is still SO totally me!

Ok, this one is simple:

Instructions for meme:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

I'm tagging Royal Amy,Cheryl, Lisa, Suzie and Denise. It's easy, and enlightening.
Let's see watcha got girls! tee hee!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

hi! saw your comment on my personal blog (yea, we both got mother teresa AND schindler's list - weird!) =)
on another note - both my mother and my mother-in-law are both RNs also (cardio and L&D respectively). in college i was aiming to get my BSN but failed upperdivision physiology (oops) so i ended up switching out. =P