Monday, August 29, 2005

Fall means "Caring Caps"

OK, so I have been posting as diligently as I should be. Is it just me or did the second half of the summer just whizzzzzzz on by??? So, I got some help from my blogging buddy Amy and she has now shown me how to do hyperlinks for my posts! Yeah for Amy. I truly do appreciate it.

Been doing a lot of blog reading but not much knitting. I am going to start in the Another Weasley? from the blue blog's Alison. I don't know WHAT potter related item I will be making. But I am making something!

I have quite a few UFO's to tackle but am getting "itchy" to start something 'fallish'. Must be good. MUST finished some FO's. . . . . . .

where is everyone? I miss you all.

1 comment:

amylovie said...

I am here! And like you, I spend too much time reading blogs rather than writing my own.

I have the fall knitting itch as well. I just want to abandon my summer stuff.

I'm glad I could help!

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Amy