KnittingNurse

Just a place where I can sit and write my thoughts on my newest passion. . . . . knitting. Hopefully, I will better document my progress throughout knitting and get in touch with others as obsessed as I am!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I can't help falling in love

I really can't. I am hopelessly in love with my chevron scarf. It's SUCH a pleasing, relaxing and rewarding knit. I took new photos to show the progress here and on Ravelry. So, without further adieu my chevron scarf as of this morning:













How can I resist this?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 4:25 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

THAT is beautiful.

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger Sourire11 said...

Dude your pictures are making me have a hard time resisting it! I so want to knit a chevron now!

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger WandaWoman said...

Those two colors paired together are fabulous. I really love it. Good luck on the Dishrag Tag. I'm sure you can crank it out!

Thank so much for your birthday wishes. Very sweet of you!

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger paula said...

Scarf looks great, love the colors.

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Nice bag ; )

Stop making me want to start new projects!

 
At 3:22 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I want to make one of these sooooo bad!! I've been resisting but am feeling weak...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home