Sunday, August 26, 2007

Crazy, CRAZY I tell you!

Yep, that would be me. Crazier than a LOON! So, not only did I already have too many UFO's on the needles throughout this house, not only am I expecting my team's box from the Dish Rag Tag this week, not only do I need to complete my Hogwarts Sock Swap 2 sock. . . . . .I started a Chevron Scarf. I don't usually fall prey to the "it" project (I still have not knit a jaywalker or a clapotis) but this one, I just couldn't pass up AND it's from stash yarn. Bonus!

I know, I KNOW. I stink. I can't help it though. Everyone has all those beautiful scarves everywhere on the blogosphere and in Ravelry. Have you seen these things? How could I resist?

So, want to take a looksy? Here it is:

You can see a couple of more shots of it on my Flickr page. It's about 3 or 4 times longer now and I can't put it down. It's an addictively easy and fun knit. I see a couple or more of these at some point in the future but hopefully not before I finish a couple of other things.

Hopefully.

Now, don't you want to make one too? C'mon, you know you do!

6 comments:

Terri said...

It looks lovely!!! Definately the down side of blogging and blog reading is all the projects you find that you want to do *roll*, thats not just me right!!!!

amylovie said...

She's beautiful. Maybe you just needed an easy diversion.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh, your Chevron Scarf is definitely inspiring me to make another one... LOVE your muted, lovely colours!

Mary Ann said...

I LOVE the colors!

A South Park Republican said...

How could you not fall in love with that scarf? It is gorgeous and I know I've been lusting after it since first seeing it on someone's blog. I'd only seen it with the bright colors before but yours is beautiful in the paler tones ... Or, um, what they said before me :)

Sourire11 said...

Oooooh pretty!!!

Yeah I think I'm going to jump on the monkey sock bandwagon before I do the chevron, though...although all of the flickr photos are so fun!