Thursday, December 07, 2006

So now we'll see

Well, I have the yarn:




Malabrigo Kettle Dyed Pure Merino Wool Worsted in "Glazed Carrot". The color is a mix of the colors shown here. The centered is slightly too brownish and the home pix of the yarn are a little too bright. You'll have to trust me on the color, kay?

And I have chosen the pattern:














I even got gauge on a swatch (although I had to switch from size 8 to size 9) - (I need to learn to loosen up)


Now I need to find the TIME!!!!!!!


Should I just join in on this???

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

ooh - that sweater is soooo pretty...can't wait to it done it that gorgeous color!

Sourire11 said...

mmmmmm malabrigio. i need to buy some of that.... i'm not sure how i've gone on this long without it!

Calling on Kahlo said...

OMG. I didn't even think about using Malabrigo on the Arwen. I was thinking of the Pure Merino. What a great idea!

amylovie said...

I'm knitting a sweater in Malabrigo right now too. You are going to be gaga over it.

Amy