Monday, December 11, 2006

Here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

You all need to check this out.

Hope you all have a bright and Merry Christmas!

Oh and, btw, I think that EVERYONE should have a party and make some of these b/c they are too damned adorable.

I am going out tomorrow to buy paper and the metal thingys to make, like, a TON!

Oooh, speaking of making stuff, looky what I made this past weekend:



Aren't they all so pretty? I made them all with my own two little hands. I made 5 of each type of card. What is that I hear from you? Why am I making cards instead of working on Arwen??? Well, as a matter of fact, I HAVE started on Arwen:



The color is beautiful and malabrigo is just a dream to work with. One thing I always wonder when working with this yarn though is, why did they name it Malabrigo. Literally translated, malabrigo means "bad coat". I can't imagine how anyone could every get that from this fiber. . . . .

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

those lil globey things are super cute and your cards looks great! the malabrigo is YUMMY! glad ur having fun w/ ur craftiness, girl : )

Anonymous said...

How in the world are you going to go back to work when you're having so much crafty fun at home??

Sarah said...

What a cute video! Your cards look very very nice. Did you use Stampin' Up supplies for your cards? My sister is into that and it looks like so much fun!

Sourire11 said...

Your cards look so good!

and once again...mmmmm... malabrigio....mmmmm