KnittingNurse

Just a place where I can sit and write my thoughts on my newest passion. . . . . knitting. Hopefully, I will better document my progress throughout knitting and get in touch with others as obsessed as I am!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Lookie what I got! Tee hee!



Isn't this the cutest bag ever? It's a sock bag. Just big enough to carry your socks in progress in. Or any other small project for that matter. And, it's completely reversible!!! I love this thing.


These are Amy's creations. She has some really adorable fabrics for these. She has them over at her etsy shop. She suggests using them as a gift bag for presenting socks or gloves or baby items, etc. I LOVE THESE!

3 Comments:

At 11:10 PM , Blogger irishmama said...

It is so cute, I love the pattern and the colors.

 
At 8:35 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Aw, thanks for the sweet post, Jannett! Can't wait to give you your bags next week.

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Sourire11 said...

CUTE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home