Monday, July 17, 2006

HYSTERICAL! (and a FO!!!!)

Ok this has got to be one of the most hysterical things I have ever done as of yet online.

Do not be surprised if you receive a personalized message from "me".

Go try it out.

And now, FINALLY here are the pictures of the completed watermelon socks.
I must say that this is the pair of socks that I am most proud of to date. Why? Because I achieved knitting nirvana when I made these socks. Look at them again.
THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY IDENTICAL! No lie. See even the little bit of red that was overdyed onto the white came up in the same spot at the heel turn:
DAMN! Now my OCD is going to go into overdrive each time I knit striped socks. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN (but it is pretty cool though - tee hee).

7 comments:

Erin said...

YOUR SOCKS ARE SO COOL! I love them! Now you're inspiring me to work on my Superman Stripe ones. :)

Sourire11 said...

Cutest. Socks. Ever. They are so adorable... and it's so cool that they are perfectly identical!!!

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to come to sit 'n knit tonight... but next week I'll be there with bells on!

amylovie said...

I LOOOOVE the socks. So cute!

Amy

Cathi said...

Love them, J- and I can't decide if it's the link that's hysterical or you. :)

Anonymous said...

1 UFO down, 436 to go.... :)

Jennifer said...

these socks are just the cutest things ever, i swear!!! i bet u are sooo proud to wear them and show them off!!

Gigi said...

Those socks are AWESOME! Well done! Also, that link...you were right. I cannot wait to hear from the recipient to whom I sent one!