Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I have a BLUE Aura and so is my knitting. . . .




Your Aura is Blue



Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.



You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.



Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.



Well, that just solidifies that I am in the RIGHT profession~ I'm such a sucker for these things.

As far as my knitting being blue, I am in a knitting FUNK! The watermelon socks are coming out cute as can be, I am more than 3/4 way done with Sock #1. BUT, I am not in the "mood" to knit on them as much as I should be. So, I looked over all my UFO's to see what was there. YIKES! I have the beaded shawl to work on, the Zara sweater, the Tivoli top and the Little Leaf Lace Scarf as well as a baby einstein (or is it a baby albert) coat from the Knit Stitch book. That a total of SIX UFO's. Yowza.

Sadly, I was trying to find a NEW project to get excited over. I want to make Tempting II along with the rest of the Sexy Knitters but, can I really justify THAT many UFO's??????

Sigh.

3 comments:

Dipsy Doodle said...

Thanks for sharing this fun little quiz - my aura is blue like yours, and yep, I'd say that hit the point! :)
Gosh, you sure have quite some UFO's around - looking forward to seeing progress pics of them all!
Happy Knitting!
Dipsy D. http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

Mary Ann said...

Here's an idea. Find a quiet place, light up that new candle, meditate using the mantra "FOs are fabulous...FOs are fabulous....etc."
Or maybe "Focus on finishing..."
Remember, I'm bringing you your lovely Yarntopia sock yarn when I come to Ohio the end of the month. No pressure!

Miss Tonia said...

My aura was blue, too.

I have a way to help with the UFO sock projects. I have started a sock swap, please visit my blog and let me know what you think.

Happy knitting!