Monday, March 20, 2006
- Name: knittingnurse
- Location: North Carolina, United States
I am a mom to a loving son & wife to a wonderful husband. It just happens to be that I have become obsessed with knitting and now Temari! I am a Registered Nurse and work full time in the float pool of a large teaching hospital. I love to listen to swing music and big bands but I like Good Charlotte and Evanescence as well! My fave band (probably of ever) is The Killers.
- Another FO! (and it's still NOT the shawl)
- Needle Exchange Package! THANKS!!!!!
- A FO! (no not the shawl YET)
- You know what they say about the best laid plans. ...
- Some knitting to show you
- I knew there was a reason why. . . . .
- See??? I KNEW it all along . . . . . . .
- Olympics progress and embarrassment.
- Needle Exchange Questionnaire.
- Secret pal 7 Valentine's (February) Package