KnittingNurse

Just a place where I can sit and write my thoughts on my newest passion. . . . . knitting. Hopefully, I will better document my progress throughout knitting and get in touch with others as obsessed as I am!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Well, isn't THIS just dandy?

What really sucks is that this is SOOOOOO just like me! Sigh!

Fit fit fits.
You will perish of fits. Repeat this to yourself:
"Things can work out even if I don't get
my way. Things can work out even...."


What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM , Blogger Liz said...

I loved this quiz so much I put my answer up on my blog too! But I gave you credit. :) I was F is for Fanny who was sucked dry by a leech! :)

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

You are too funny. I'll have to take the quiz.

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

You are too funny. I'll have to take the quiz.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home