Monday, January 09, 2006

New blogs and a GORGEOUS patterns to boot!

So, I was over at Ms. Harlot's and I read about this new blog see eunny knit. Very entertaining! Yeah for you and WELCOME to the knitting blog world! I will definitely be back to read up some more.

Best thing about her blog? Besides the witty reparte, there is this amazing free pattern for a GORGEOUS lace stole. Ok, so I know that LAST summer was the "summer of lace", why is it that I always get on the bandwagon WAAAYYY after everyone else? I MUST KNIT THIS ONE!!! (Oops, the list is just getting longer and longer for 2006).

Then, while I was at work (yes I was being a bad girl, very bad girl, naughty bad girl. Saucy even. Yes a bad, naughty, saucy girl - Grey's again. Oops! that is my fave episode though) I came across this little beauty of a pattern.

God I LOVE finding cool new patterns and blogs, don't you?

1 comment:

kathy b said...

I love the knitted headpiece. I dont want to call it a headband. It is lovely. Do we get to see you wearing it finished?