Tuesday, December 13, 2005

How did I get to be so lucky????


OK, so I know that everybody thinks that THEIR SP is the best but I have truly been so blessed with my SP6 pal. That is a picture of the last surprise I got from her. Can you believe it? Among it all is lots and lots of yummy chocolate candies (assorted types), some yummy cocoa mixes and peppermint chocolates, a mary englebreit sewing kit (too cute), a pattern for felted roses, a pamper me set from Kiehl's (excellent stuff), some mini emery boards, a little plastic trinket box, a rubber stamp of a medical bag with a red cross on it and a red marker for the stamp. What a HAUL! However, by far the best and most touching part of the whole shibang was the stitch marker you see in the picture below. You see, Stacy Klaus my FAB SP, knows that my favorite shape ever are hearts and she made me a marker with a heart shaped texas flag charm (that's where she's from). How AWESOME was that???? She wrote the most touching card as well as you can see. This expression of caring was so touching to me. I don't know how to thank her enough. Stacy, you are a wonderfully caring and giving person. I was blessed to have you cross my path and I am glad that we can keep in 'cyber' touch with each other. Thanks ever so much!

1 comment:

amylovie said...

Awww! What a sweetie. You deserve all of the pampering.