Saturday, December 03, 2005

Birthday Party SUCCESS!

Yep, today was DS b-day party. A Lazer X-treme b-day party. It ROCKED! What else would a bunch of 8-10 year old boys rather do on a cold, snowy Cleveland morning? Here are some highlight pix to share:



I had never played laser tag before. What a HOOT! DH and I are in the pictures above and the rest are just a few of the kids. Funny, we rented the place out for an hour of game time and an hour of party time (cake & ice cream, presents, etc.). The gaming area holds up to 20 players at a time (I found out that between all the levels - 2 of them - there is 10,000 square feet of gaming area - WOW) SO I told DS that we could invite up to 16 kids. He invited 16. I expected there to be at least 1/3 turn downs. I got 1! Oh well, no difference in the cost and they all had a blast. DS was VERY VERY happy.

It was a good day! ;->

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun! It looks like you guys had a great time!!

amylovie said...

It looks like everyone had a ball. It will definitely be a birthday to remember.

Amy

Cathi said...

How fun that you got in on the action as well!