Saturday, October 01, 2005
- Name: knittingnurse
- Location: North Carolina, United States
I am a mom to a loving son & wife to a wonderful husband. It just happens to be that I have become obsessed with knitting and now Temari! I am a Registered Nurse and work full time in the float pool of a large teaching hospital. I love to listen to swing music and big bands but I like Good Charlotte and Evanescence as well! My fave band (probably of ever) is The Killers.
- Blogging, etc., etc., etc.,
- Somebody stop me
- I shall from now on only answer to . . . . . .
- I really HAVE been knitting.
- Needle Exchange Questionnaire
- Tee hee, I couldn't help myself. . . . . .
- On a serious note.
- Stitch markers
- A bit late but here is a gratuitous first day of s...
- Front of 'Tivoli". I need to get moving before it...