Saturday, October 01, 2005

I'm so lame

I got my first secret pal 6 package and my needle exchange earlier this week and I am just now getting around to posting it. SIGH.

sorry about that folks. Having another lousy week. Don't want to get into it really, let's just say, I hope the new meds work better. 'Nuf said?

OK, onto better and brighter things: YEAH!

Let's look first at my FABULOUS secret pal 6 package (this one arrived first):





This is the complete package. WOW! I love it all. What a great package don't you all think?


OK, so now let's look at some close ups of stuff.




Yummy, Yummy, yarn. Oooh I just love Fall colors! Tee hee!





OMG!!!! The Godiva Dark Chocolate w/ Raspberry is my ALL TIME favorite chocolate bar. Plus I got some other yummies and fun stuff. Heaven!





My sweetie pie sitting very pretty next to the fall towels and candles. She matches the candles - too funny!




Alrighty then, aren't I the lucky girl??? Thank you, THANK you, THANK YOU secret pal. I love it all! I got it just at the right time when I needed an 'up'. Your generosity blows me away.

So, then not only do I have a fabulous secret pal but I got a WAY GREAT needles exchange buddy. Lookie what I got! (see posts under this post)

1 comment:

amylovie said...

You are SOOO not lame.

Your SP and NEP have fantastic taste. But that is to be expected since one of them is from the Lone Star State. We Texas women would hate to be thought of as "tacky" hehe.

I hope you get to feeling better soon. I'm sending you a cyber hug.

Amy