Tuesday, October 25, 2011
- Name: knittingnurse
- Location: North Carolina, United States
I am a mom to a loving son & wife to a wonderful husband. It just happens to be that I have become obsessed with knitting and now Temari! I am a Registered Nurse and work full time in the float pool of a large teaching hospital. I love to listen to swing music and big bands but I like Good Charlotte and Evanescence as well! My fave band (probably of ever) is The Killers.
- Friday night fun
- Miscellaneous crafting and surfing
- What's up nurse?
- It's official
- WHUCK is over my head and why does it feel like I ...
- Happiness all rolled up into a candle
- Diners - America's orginal 'comfort' food
- I'm slowing heading over to the dark side
- I've had an Epiphany
- Why Migraines SUCK!