Sunday, August 24, 2008

The agony of defeat. . . .

Yeah, I didn't finish my ravelympics project. UGH.

I'm treading on with it and WILL finish it. It's my first sweater for DH so, it will be done. Plus it's coming along so lovely and DH seems to like it so. . .

we'll keep on, keepin' on.


Hey, my book club is coming along lovely and I have finished every book so far. Just read The Seduction of Water and it was great.

We are now reading Eat, Pray, Love and so far, it's good.

Are any of you in a book club? Do you all love to read? What are you reading right now?

3 comments:

CraftyGryphon said...

No book club, but on the recommendation of my fourteen-year-old nieces, I'm reading the "Twilight" books. I'll be starting the second one tonight; the first one was actually pretty good. (And if I'd read it when I was their age, I would've loved it!)

Katherine said...

Yeah, well, I finished two WIPs, but not the other five I thought I could work in (eyes bigger than stomach much?).

I love my book club. We usually read "serious" books (last month was March - loved it), but next month is our Summer Smut Selection: Bonk. Should be an interesting discussion. But my husband calls it wine club - it's the kind of book club where it doesn't really matter if you read the book. ; )

Sourire11 said...

Yeah... I didn't finish either. It's ok. We're still awesome.