Tuesday, May 22, 2007

ooh, ooh, I hadn't done one in SOOOOO long!


You scored as Sarabi. You are Sarabi! Regardless of your gender, you have a warm spot in your heart for all things small and fuzzy. You tend to work well with kids, and they seem happy to oblige. You place a strong emphasis on family relations and chances are one of your closest bonds is with a familial figure of some sort. You're willing to give everyone a chance to prove themselves, even if they falter a few times. However, you do NOT tolerate agression well, and it's a big turn off for you in terms of finding a mate. And while you believe everyone deserves a second chance if they mess up, if their attitude is poor, you're less willing to accept them. Overall, though, you're very upbeat and personable - the perfect best friend!

Which Lion King Character Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

Tee hee! yeah. (As you all know) I LOVE doing these quizzes. Thanks Knit Wit!! Now to figure out just who Sarabi is. Was that Simba's mom???

2 comments:

jen said...

Okay ... I'm going to have to do it next ... Hey -- I think I emailed you from your last comment, but it bounced back to my mailbox (do you have your email in blogger?) -- I wanted to say that here's the pattern I think I used for the Panta ... word of advice: make it an inch smaller than your head! :) http://www.pixiestikz.com/blog/archives/patterns/panta/Panta.html

Just A Knit Wit said...

Yup, that's Simba's mommy.