Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ugh,

OK, so my shows have all sucked lately. Why you ask? Well first there's the debacle that is American Idol. AACK! Sabrina is gone but Hayley stayed on? WTF???? Sundance is gone but Sanjaya lives? DOUBLE WTF?!?!?!? I guess there is no accounting for America's taste. After tonight's performances I don't see how Sanjaya would be able to look himself in the mirror if someone else got eliminated. Seriously. He's made the top 12. He's going on the AI tour after the show. Enough already. I want to hear people sing and not just see what else he can do with his hair. Seriously. He did the Farrah flip, the grunge scrunched look, the flat ironed style, the ponytail at the nape and now the permed look. ENOUGH! All that's left for him to do is freak and pull a Britney Spears! America, open your ears and LET HIM GO AWAY ALREADY!

Then, THEN Rob and Amber got ousted on The Amazing Race. OMG! The worst part of that whole deal was that he KNEW the path Magellan took but he misspelled Phillipines. AND, he even said "this better not be a spelling thing". I was screaming at the TV. Honestly, I almost cried when they got eliminated. What a bunch of CRAP! They were the best team the first time they raced and they were again this time. They were just so OFF this last leg. . . . .sigh. . . .I really, really, really wanted them to win. Worse yet, we have to watch the crazy cousins (aka Charla and Myrna) for at least 1 more week. Blech!

We haven't had a Grey's in a couple of weeks and I am so GLAD that there will finally be a new one this week. Btw, have any of you done this? No? Well, I did and the results were:

You are Addison!


You are strong and independent and oh so capable, but sometimes you wish you had a shoulder to cry on. When it all gets to be too much, you might find one where you least expect it. You've been unlucky in love before, but maybe it's finally time for you to find lasting happiness. But no matter what is going on with you personally, you can take pride that you make a difference, every day.



Hmmmmm, not sure how I feel about that. I took the dang thing THREE times and each time was the same (y'know, there were a couple of questions where I could have gone between 2 answers - so I tried again).

Knitting newsflash! Arwen has a grafted sleeve cuff and the beginnings of a hoody! Pictures tomorrow (promise)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I read your post about why people are interested in your blog, I knew by your sincerety that you were a nurse. I'm also an RN and I know the personality. You must be the very caring, sensitive, empathetic nurse that every unit needs. You are a rare breed and your patients love you. Hopefully, your colleagues learn from your warm personality.
I've been a lurker for a while but I felt after reading that post, that I needed to let you in on my observations.
Evelyn RN

Maureen said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your Arwen progress. It's such a beautiful pattern.

No time to watch AI over this way as I was reliving Math 8 with my youngest all evening. Can't say I had much hope for Sanjaya - hopefully he's put to rest this week.

As for AR - I have to admit that I haven't watched it this season because of Rob and Amber - not my favourites, I'm afraid.

Cathi said...

I am not a Romber fan either- I was shocked that they were eliminated, but there is a really good write up on ew.com that has some really valid points about the way they played the game this time around, and it makes a little more sense (at least to me). I'm personally pulling for a repeat win...:)

Sourire11 said...

I heard somewhere that there is an online movement of people who hate American Idol who are all voting for Sanjaya. Boooooo.

I wish Blake had done better than he did last night... what was with the '80's synthasizer? He's still my boy, though.

And I'm glad you're getting back to the blogging thing - you do have a very, very delightful blog. I've been a little out of the whole blogging thing lately but reading posts like your last one make me want to get back into it again!