Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's HERE!

Chez Knittingnurse is packed up and being loaded onto the moving truck as I type. I have asked (ok, begged) for the computer and TV to be done last (tomorrow am). My blogs/email and Grey's anatomy must continue until the very last possible moment. Hey, a girl's gotta have her priorities. With the move has come a resurgence (word?) in my desire to knit. I think I need the relaxation amongst all this change. So, I have taken up the size 11 socks again as well as the little leaf scarf. I've also started this. I know what you are all thinking "What the F***! Doesn't she have enough WIPs already??" Yes, you are all correct HOWEVER, I WANT to knit the pumpkin. I think it would be nice for my first Thanksgiving at my new house. So there.

Has anyone made it though? Do all the stitches look a bit "odd" pre-felting? I've ripped a good amount of it out and started again and it still looks "odd" at the increases. Will it matter? Is that right?? Let me know if you know, kay?

OK, so back to getting things straight (I have to have everything going in the truck with us ready to be loaded tomorrow). BTW, did I mention that we have to move a fish tank with 5 fish???

Sigh. Thank goodness for the internet. I did all the research yesterday on that. Wish me luck with the fish.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

yay on the pumpkin...can't wait to see pics!!!
and yay for tomorrow being the day! have a super safe trip, good luck w/ the fish and i can't wait to hear from you in your new home!! xo

Sourire11 said...

Good luck with the fish! and with everything else you're moving! My brother once successfully moved 3 large (more like frickin' huge) oscar fish from Rhode Island to Cleveland... so yes, it is possible... anyways have a save journey!!!

amylovie said...

Yea! I think the pumpkin purse is adorable.

Good luck with the fishies!

Amy