Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Today's update.

So, work was hectic but not as bad however, I had a FREAKIN' miseable headache all day. I woke at 4:45 and was worrying about the move, DH leaving, selling the house, buying a house, etc., etc.

Needless to say, I was not at all surprised that I had a head/neck ache all day long. So, I got home and started taking some boxes that DH had put in the garage to the storage unit. Not alot of stuff but a start and hey, a start is a start right?

I went to the basement and gathered up anything and everything that had to do with Xmas decorations. They are going into the storage unit and will come out again in my new HOME! (positive thoughts, positive thoughts). I will take them out to the storage unit tomorrow evening.

I have some pictures to share from vacay (finally). First, it's the walk of the penguins. . . . . .
He won the stuffed penguin at the water gun race game in King's Island in Cincinnatti. I am so glad that there are still plenty of moments where he is still my "baby".

King's Island has NickToons themed items, rides and decorations. I LOVE AVATAR. They even have an Avatar ride! We had a good time there.






So, as this IS a knitting blog, let's get to knitting. Here is the top that I finished while on vacay and wore to last nights sit'n knit:
OK, you all have to look beyond the "no makeup and pajama bottoms" look. I was on vacation, so sue me! tee hee. I made this in a total of 5 days. Quickest knitted garment for me to date and I love it. I finished it after we had arrived to Hilton Head. It was so relaxing a knit while on the drive and in the evenings in the condo. I love the way it turned out.

I am guessing that blogger must be limiting posts to a total of 3 pictures each as I can't seem to get anymore on here so, because of that and the fact that it is now 10PM, you all will have to wait until tomorrow for more from vacay and packing/storage land.

I'm having a mojito and going to bed. C ya.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

love love love that top...wonder how long i can hold out before i break down and buy the yarn to make one for myself ;) ok, so maybe just one garment at a time hehe
sry to hear about the stress...u'll get thru it. keep the mojitos comin' and u'll be fine ;) seriously though...surely the stress is expected, but u'll get it all done and soon u'll all be together in ur brand new place...can't wait to see more pix...any of ur new town?

amylovie said...

The top is very cute. The colors are perfect on you.


Amy

Anonymous said...

Well, wouldn't you know it. I just found your blog, I live in NE OH and now you're moving! Just my luck. Anyway, we lived in Charlotte for four years and loved it!! It's an awesome region of the USA. We only moved back due to family circumstances. Good luck!