KnittingNurse

Just a place where I can sit and write my thoughts on my newest passion. . . . . knitting. Hopefully, I will better document my progress throughout knitting and get in touch with others as obsessed as I am!

Monday, June 19, 2006

We had a great Father's Day.


I have to say that I am so thankful for Father's day. Although my heart is extremely saddened over missing my Father so much each year at this time, I am eternally grateful that I have the opportunity to celebrate Father's day because I have been blessed to be a Mother. Thank you to my DH for giving me the most amazing gift I will ever receive in my lifetime. . . . . the gift of my DS and Motherhood.

5 Comments:

At 1:09 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Such a beautiful family! And such a good picture!

 
At 7:56 AM , Blogger amylovie said...

You have a beautiful family J.

Amy

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Cathi said...

You guys are beautiful- I love the snapshot!

 
At 8:45 PM , Blogger irishmama said...

What a great picture.

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger knit_chick said...

What a great family picture! You have a beautiful family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home