KnittingNurse

Just a place where I can sit and write my thoughts on my newest passion. . . . . knitting. Hopefully, I will better document my progress throughout knitting and get in touch with others as obsessed as I am!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A FO! (no not the shawl YET)

So, after the setback with the shawl, I had to do something quick, uplifting and fun to get me back on the upside of knitting. I whipped out another one of my baby caps. It's amazing how many people are having babies or grandbabies around me lately.

Here is the newest addition:



Cute right? I think it is anyway. I used Lion's Brand cotton-ease and made up the design as I went along. I think it's different but still cute. I especially like the top. Now all we need if the baby to decide it's time to meet Momma and Daddy!



Ok, Ok, OK. I WILL work on my shawl so that I can complete my first Project Spectrum project on time. I will. Really. Tonight. No kidding. (sigh)

10 Comments:

At 5:14 AM , Blogger emy said...

That's a cute looking hat!

 
At 6:12 AM , Blogger Marina said...

It's gorgeous, especially the top.

 
At 7:13 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Oooo! That's an awesome looking hat! Are you going to write up the pattern?

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Sourire11 said...

That hat is really adorable!!!! I love the way the colors work at the top.

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger Mom (a.k.a. Mary Ann) said...

Oh yes, please do write up the pattern for us. I would love to make one. It is so cute.

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Liz said...

Aww, that's so cute! That will be one stylin' baby! When he or she arrives of course... :)

Don't sweat the shawl. It will be done in its own time. Remember, it's a hobby, not a job! :)

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Allena said...

that is awesome! i hope you wrote down the pattern.

 
At 8:14 AM , Blogger amylovie said...

Love it! Should we add "designer" to your growing list of talents? Way to go Jannett.

Amy

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger Cathi said...

That hat looks so cute! I love it! You did a great job, J!

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Julia said...

I am a big fan of baby hats! this came out so lovely! Will you be writing up the pattern?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home