Thursday, February 16, 2006

Secret pal 7 Valentine's (February) Package

OK, so the dark chocolate dove heart shaped candies are gone (a whole bag I might add) but here's the rest of my FAB goodies! Yeah to my secret pal. I can't wait to work on the ladybug socks! Tee hee. I must find the best pattern to showcase that yarn. . . . .

Now comes a question. I got these cool 'little' circs. Size 4 and 22 cm (that's 9 1/2 inches!) what do I DO with these? Can these actually be used or are they just to be admired for the adorableness (so small - tee hee)?


Olympic knitting is coming along. About 1/3 of the way through the knitting portion of the shawl/poncho/drape (haven't decided how to finish it yet). Will take pictures soon. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the slipped stitch mesh. Very neat stitch. You'll see.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Maybe you could make a cell phone cover, or a cap for an elf, or,........ Can you tell I have no idea what to do with such a tiny circ? It is sweet though.