Thursday, February 16, 2006

Needle Exchange Questionnaire.

Yeah, I'm in on the needle exchange again. How fun, how fun! Here's my questionaire (my answers are in the bold lettering):

1. What do you like to knit or crochet? (socks, sweaters, etc.)All of the above!
2. What fibers do you like? I mostly work with natural fibers, wools, silks, cottons. I don't care for the 'feel' of acrylics although I do like the feel of some of the microfibery stuff out there.
3. What type of needles do you use most often? Addi's or Lantern moons
4. Do you like to knit in the round? YEP!
5. Do you use a magic loop method or any other we should know about? I do magic loop but I seem to prefer DPNs. Are you interested in learning a new method? A new method? Where, where, WHERE? I want to know! (tee hee)
7. Do you have a favorite place that you shop online? (knitpicks.com, knitpixie.com, jimmybeanswool.com....)? I shop at knitpicks and yarnzilla (and soon yarntopia ;->)
8. Do you want to be surprised? then erase all your answers above and write surprise me!!! You can surprise me if you like but I'll leave my answer in as well. Either works for me!

2 comments:

Mary, Mary... said...

Hey, it's me, Team Cuba. I'm Anglo, my DH is Cuban. We will be married 18 yrs. in May and we just moved to TX from Key Biscayne FL, so I feel I've earned my honorary cubana stripes. I started Team Cuba since DH is very supportive of my knitting and the KO. Come join me! I welcome all to Team Cuba in mind, body and the afterlife. Are you in Miami? I used to work at a LYS there. Brazos, Mary

amylovie said...

Aren't you sweet to give me a little plug! :)

Amy