Saturday, November 19, 2005

Aren't these CUTE?!?!?!?!?

My dear and lovely friend Stacy has sent me these AWESOME stitch markers as part of the Switch Marker Swap. Aren't they EVER so cute???? (I really need a camera with a better zoom - it's so hard to get close ups with this one. - Any suggestions?) Anyhow, the top row are a christmas theme not b/c christmas is around the corner (36 days left - but who's counting, right?) but b/c her full name is Stacy Klaus. Isn't that cute? I got a present directly from and handmade by Mrs. Klaus. Tee hee! DS thinks that is SOOOO COOL! The remaining 3 heart themed ones were little 'extras' (lagniappe for anyone from N. Orleans) because she knows how I adore hearts. Wasn't that extra sweet of her?

3 comments:

amylovie said...

I love them! You are aquiring a very nice stitch marker collection.

Thank you for the sweet words of encouragment re: the shop. Sheryl is working with a web designer right now for our e-store. The look is going to be very funky and sassy.

I will definitely keep your mentoring offer in mind. I've told my LYS that I'm opening a store, and she seemed OK with it. Will see what the future holds though.

Amy

Annie said...

Hi, I wanted to let you know where the Gryffindor yarn came from -- her posts of it are kind of spotty, but well worth it...Lovely stuff: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=4375

Good Luck!

kathy b said...

Are you signing autographs now famous RN? GOOD for you. Happy thanksgiving. Im working, how about you?

kathy b
irisheyesknitters.blogspot.com