Wednesday, August 17, 2005
- Name: knittingnurse
- Location: North Carolina, United States
I am a mom to a loving son & wife to a wonderful husband. It just happens to be that I have become obsessed with knitting and now Temari! I am a Registered Nurse and work full time in the float pool of a large teaching hospital. I love to listen to swing music and big bands but I like Good Charlotte and Evanescence as well! My fave band (probably of ever) is The Killers.
- Don't look down fellas!!!!
- Here we are!
- YEAH, I got RAOK'd!!!!
- An RAOK from my pal Royal Amy (see seamstressed bu...
- My Shapely tank from Royal Amy (seamstressed blog)...
- The sunset as we saw it on the night of our annive...
- On our 16th anniversary down in Key West!
- Close-up of Maleta
- I am kissing on Maleta my cousin's female sugar gl...
- Here we are with my nephew and his new wife! They...