Monday, June 20, 2005

Beads, Beads, Beads (& Tempting, finally. . ..)

OMG, things have been such a whirlwind. DS and I will be off to see Mickey at his FL home on Wednesday. In the meantime, I thought I would catch up on blogging, knitting, etc. . .. .

First, I must thank AMY (www.amylovie.blogspot.com) who sent me a BEAUTIFUL shrug. I must get someone to take a pix of me wearing it as laying it out flat does no justice to it. I have worn it already and gotten many complements. Thanks again Amy (I will post pix tonight hopefully).

Next, I have now ventured into knitting with beads! I am taking a 2 part class to make a lovely little beaded evening bag. Let's see if I remember how to post pictures. I am also going to try to post a picture of my completed Tempting (just so you know that I actually DO finish projects) Tee Hee!!!! (BTW, I am using size 00 needles for the bag and am knitting size 8 perle cotton. . . it's not as bad as it sounds though, really!)

No comments: