KnittingNurse

Just a place where I can sit and write my thoughts on my newest passion. . . . . knitting. Hopefully, I will better document my progress throughout knitting and get in touch with others as obsessed as I am!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

An all time "low" in knitting obsession. . . .

Alright, so I need to know. Is there anyone else out there so obsessed with knitting and/or completing a project that they actually. . . . . . . . . knit while stopped at a red light as THEY are driving? I have now reached my peak of knitting obsession.

'nuf said.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM , Blogger amylovie said...

HE HE HE! I'm one step behind you. Not there yet, but pretty darn close!

Amy

 
At 1:06 AM , Blogger le pal secret said...

I actually don't drive (have a license, not a car) so I can knit on transit instead.

So yeah, I'm right there with you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home