Friday, February 25, 2005

I think I might have gotten carried away

OK, so I put a few more pictures in than I intended to. But, at least I can show that I truly WAS knitting while I was gone! :-)

With that said, I have made good progress on "tempting". I hope to finish it in a week or so. DH has me nervous now b/c he says it looks too small to him. YIKES! I checked gauge and I followed the pattern. We'll see, I might have Denise's birthday present done extra early if it is too small.

OH well,

time to knit!

2 comments:

amylovie said...

Hi Jannett,

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I can't wait to see your Tempting. I knit that project too. If you gauged it correctly, it will fit. I had the same fear, and it turned out fine.

I love all of the pinks and oranges you have picked out for your shawl. Looking forward to seeing it.

Amy

knittingnurse said...

Hey,

thanks so much for checking out the blog. If you will read the newest post you will see that I will be a MUCH better blogger!!!!

I FINISHED TEMPTING!!! It came out GREAT and I've had the chance to wear it twice. GOD I LOVE to KNIT!!!!!!!