Monday, February 21, 2005

I can't believe it's February

Dear GOD! I thought I hadn't been here for a few weeks, YIKES it's been a few months!!!!
Well, let's see. I have done quite a bit of knitting since my last post. I've finished my alpaca poncho, a spring shawl, several scarves (for gifts) and a pair of socks for my DH!

I have just taken a bunch of photos to post! Let's see if I can figure out how to start a section for completed works and WIPs!

Right now I have been working on "Tempting" from www.Knitty.com ! I think it's so cute! I am making it in a beautiful periwinkle blue and plan to thread a cream colored ribbon through it. Let's see how it will turn out! I am using karabella it's a wonderful 100% merino and it's sooo soft.

I have pix of that to post as well.

See ya!

No comments: