Saturday, January 26, 2008

A meme and a contest.

Moriah was sweet enough to inform me about Miss Me's very first contest for her very first blogiversary. Go check it out and if you enter be sure to let her know that I sent you!

Kay, so now to the meme. Moriah wants to know 7 random things about me so here comes the meme:

Here are the rules, and they must be posted to your blog.
Link to the person’s blog who tagged you (see above).
List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog and also so they can look at your blog and not tag the same people all over again!

My 7 Random Things:

1) I had 2 miscarriages before finally having DS. I wanted more children but, it seems that was not in the stars for me.
2) I am perfectly thrilled with #1 above b/c I can't imagine a better kid than DS and he fills my life with joy everyday. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.
3) DH and I keep thinking about adopting a daughter but we haven't gotten our arses up to truly look into it. If we do adopt, we are going to adopt a 4-6 year old to shorten the age difference between her and DS.
4) I have a single tattoo and a single body piercing (besides earrings). I got them both AFTER my 30th birthday.
5) I used to swingdance for about 2 years on a regular basis and was DAMN GOOD!
6) I grew up in a single home but have lived in 9 different homes since being married (married for 18 years) - I am hoping (and praying) that we will live in this house until retirement (keep your fingers crossed for me)
7) Only 2 of those moves were done by movers - the other 7 were just us (UGH! and NEVER again)

Boy, that was a weird collection of 7 things. Huh, what a weird mindset this morning. OK let's see. . . . . .

I tag:

1) Katharine
2) Moonstitches
3) Suzie
4) Erin
5) THE Knitting Nurse
6) Knitting RN
7) Parikha

Hopefully you all will play along!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hehe, there's a very big clue in the last picture. :) Just look close!

Katherine said...

Hey! I hereby give you a "You Make My Day" award. 'Cause you do. : )

Sourire11 said...

Hey thanks so much for the compliment on my Juilet! I'm pretty thrilled with how it came out...

And I'll have to scan a prom pic next I'm at my parent's house. I think that would be pretty good blogging material!