Six degrees of. . . . . . DRACO?
So, over at my Hogwart's sock swap they are having a contest about connecting certain characters to Draco Malfoy ala "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon". You can read all about it on this post.
So, anyway, I love playing these kind of silly games so here goes:
I decided to start with Mad Eye Moody
1. Mad Eye Moody is ordered to protect Harry Potter by the Order of the Phoenix.
2. Harry Potter is Sirius Black's godson.
3. Sirius Black's cousin if Bellatrix LeStrange
4. Bellatrix LeStrange tortured Frank and Alice Longbottom (couldn't find a picture of them)
5. Frank and Alice Longbottom are Neville Longbottom's parents
6. Neville Longbottom is a classmate of Draco Malfoy
Tee hee. That was fun. It will be interesting to see how many different paths are taken to connect the characters. . . .
Speaking of the swap, I have cast on and knit past the cuff (yeah I'm going cuff down this time) on sock #2. . . . .but I spent some time on the crack site last night and now I want to cast on for a chevron scarf (I have 2 koigu's picked out already) AND Flair. All the stores and magazines are showing trapeze cropped jackets and I think Flair would fit the bill. Problem being, what yarn to use? I have some black cotton ease that I was thinking of and I also have some malabrigo in this color. The black would probably be better for a fall and winter cardigan though, huh?