I am Thankful . . . . .
1. For my DH and wonderful DS! How did I get to be so lucky?
2. For my wonderful puppy, Sunny. And all 5 (yep, they all made it) fish.
3. For being blessed with our new home
4. For DH's new job (he's so happy now)
5. For my family (immediate and in-laws) and all the support they provide us (Gracias Mami por TODO!)
6. For the health of all those that I love
7. For all my friends whom I dearly love, who held me (and HOLD me) together through out this recent change in our lives (you guys all ROCK!)
8. For all my online friends who keep reading this incredibly boring (and lately sporadic) blog of mine. I appreciate each and every one of you.
9. For the blessing of being able to move and still be employed (being a nurse is gratifying in SO many ways)
10. For everything that God has blessed me with, both spiritually and materially. It humbles me when I think of all that I have and how incredibly lucky I am.