Tuesday, September 12, 2006

OMG!

Ok, I SOOOOO HATE (yes hate, yes it's strong but believe me NOT STRONG ENOUGH) Bestbuy anymore.

Now, understand me, we bought (notice the past tense?) EVERYTHING we could from Best buy. Washers, dryers, computers, TVs, refrigerators, telephones, CDs, stereo equipment, etc, etc.

I can't even begin to tell you what a horrid night I have had. I literally spent all night dealing with these people. Customer service? ZERO. The customer is NOT right EVER it seems with Best buy.

DO NOT EVER PURCHASE FROM THEM. AGAIN. EVER. REALLY!


I am too angry to get into all the specifics right now. I will blog about it eventually but not now. But I did need to say,

BOYCOTT BEST BUY AT ALL COSTS!

pass this message on please to everyone you know or you will be visited by the "stupid" fairy and have all your patience, money and dignity stripped immediately from you while you stand there completely and utterly helpless. Oh yeah and, by the way, make sure you have a jar of lube ready because you will need it as well.

TRUST me!

3 comments:

Sourire11 said...

HATE THEM!!!!! I'll totally join in your bestbuy boycott!

And we'll be thinking of you at stitch 'n pitch tonight!

e's knitting and spinning blog said...

I don't like best buy either but I love Circuit City. They actually know what they are talking about and their warranties are covered in house and you don't have to register the warranty or even keep the reciept. My husbands phone broke and they gave him a new one and even upgraded it. nayy just a happy customer:-)

C4G said...

Our nickname for them: Worst Buy. I hate 'em too.