Friday, August 04, 2006

Hey, I can post some pix now!


Before hair cut and curly.


After haircut and flat-ironed.


OK, now let me tell you about my most recent swap. I participated in the "flip flop swap" and I got Lolly as my swap partner! I was so thrilled to get her. I just got my swap a few days ago and here is what it was:


She packaged it so pretty and then everything inside was great! I got some Lorna's Laces sheperd's sock yarn in "sherbert". Oooooh. I got 3 different wool washes, some very pretty tissues, some "tropicana" novelty yarn, some very pretty bookplates, my pink flips (of course) and a hand-made wood bean bracelet in the same shade of pink! I loved it all. That was a really fun swap to participate in y'know?

5 comments:

Cathi said...

Hooray! A post of you in all of your fabulousness!

I loooove that shade of LL- it's the same as my Clapotis. I know you'll make something marvelous with it.

You've totally inspired me- I'm thinking about donating my locks as well!

Jennifer said...

oooh...that sherbert yarn is so purdy! socks out of that would make me crave summertime anytime of the year! :)

amylovie said...

You are SMOKING with you new 'do!

Amy

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous swap! Such a lot of wonderful pink.

Your new haircut looks tremendous! : )

Sourire11 said...

what a fun swap! love the sherbert yarn... sock yarn is so fun!!!