Saturday, June 03, 2006

That's my boy!


After having suffered a loss on Thursday, the Riverdogs were back in form and brought home a win in today's game. That brings them to 3-1 for the season. Woohoo!

And what was I doing during the game? Well, I've appointed myself as the official Riverdogs photographer. I've been to each game and practice. I am going to put together a powerpoint and burn it to CD for each coach and player. I need to bring the camera to practice though. Got pix of all games but none of the practices. Ooops. Question for all my computer savvy friends though. . . . . How do you add music to a powerpoint presentation? I would also like to know how to make a powerpoint automatically start rather than come up with the menu. Do you guys know what I mean?

OK, so besides watching, cheering and photographing, I HAVE been knitting at the games. I finished my sassy stripes socks that way and I am into my watermelon stripe socks now. I'm going toe up and I have the first foot, heel and ankle done. What? You want to see a picture? Can you believe I'll have to get back to you on that one? I've got a hungry baseball player and assistant coach to feed. (yeah, I downloaded and posted before I fed my boys - oops again!)

see ya in a bit!


ADDITION TO ABOVE
OK, the boys are now fed and after correcting a few typos above, I am now posting a picture of the knitting:


Aren't those just too cute?!?

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I LOVE them!

amylovie said...

I've never done a Powerpoint presentation, so I'm afraid I can't help you.

The socks are adorable. What yarn are you using?

Amy

Sourire11 said...

THANK YOU for your detailed comment on my blog!!! I so need to learn how to do toe up socks.... and your kitchen scale idea is great. Thanks!!!

I love the watermelon socks! very summery and fun.

Sarah said...

The watermelon socks are so cute!

Go team! Baseball (especially Little League) was huge in my house.

Powerpoint - To add music go to Insert -> Movies and Sounds -> Play CD audio track or one of the other sound choices. I'm not sure what you mean by not starting from a menu, but I know how to advance slides without having to click the mouse if you need that. Hope that helps!