Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I can NOT believe she did this. . . . .

OK, so quick synopsis but I promise that I will post pix and longer post SOON. No, really. I mean it this time. I WILL right soon.

ANYHOW, dining room was finished in time and is (if I do say so myself) lovely, First communion came off hitch free, visit with Mom was short but good. Mother's day was great. Back to work is ok.

OK, so now what I am REALLY excited about. I couldn't even wait to actually get it before I wrote about it.

It amazes me how kind and generous people can be. Life also continually surprises me with the synchronicity that pops up and how things happen just at the right time. I've been a bit stressed and down lately and trying to "bounce back" quickly. Today I went onto bloglines to catch up on all my friends and found this post at my pal Knitting RN.

That's for me. ME! Can you believe it? She actually dyed it just for me. I'm so excited I don't know how to thank her enough. I've read so many unfortunate problems with horrible comments left on people's personal blogs, unkind statements from cowards who use pseudonyms to hide themselves. But, overall, I am amazed by the warmth, kindness and generosity of the friends that I have made via blogging. Ladies, ALL of you, you make my day a little brighter and I am a better person for having had the opportunity of communicating with you all.

Thank you all for EVERYTHING that you have given me. I've been truly blessed. (an extra-special thanks to Erin for the amazing act of kindness - you ROCK!)

3 comments:

amylovie said...

How cool is that?!?

We love you too Jannett. Your comments always make me smile.

Did you get the email from Yarntopia? Your sock yarn is in!!

Amy

Mary Ann said...

Yep, that is really cool.
Incidentally, Amy's Dad and I will be in Medina June 26-July 1. Maybe we can get together. My email is mpeach at elc dot net.

Sourire11 said...

Wow!!!! That’s really cool. The colors she dyed your skein are GREAT!

I love the online community of knitters – everyone is so supportive and nice and just generally positive and helpful. Speaking of which….Thanks for the nice compliment on my shawl!!!