Tuesday, October 18, 2005

When in Rome. . . . . .






You Belong in Rome


You're a big city girl with a small town heart which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand and gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?

What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)




Aah, now if I could move my life there I would be all set. I don't even think that my Hubbie would mind it at all (well, except for the gorgeous italian men part). Any suggestions on how to move your entire LIFE???? tee hee

1 comment:

amylovie said...

Ahhh...to have a villa in Tuscany. Going to Italy is one of my dreams. For my bithday, my parents gave me a "virtual" trip...tuscan cookbook, a book of italian hand signals, and a PBS documentary on Tuscany. Fab!